Submit a Service Request
What is an Emergency / Routine Service Request
Calls Received after hours, weekends and holidays will be answered by an answering service and can be reached by dialing the office phone number. The answering service will contact the on-duty maintenance staff, who will either call or come to the dwelling to determine the appropriate course of action. Maintenance Personnel are available for maintenance emergencies 24-7, including weekends and holidays.
Any maintenance requests deemed a routine work order are typically completed within 72 hours.
When conditions in the unit are hazardous to life, health or safety, the owner will make repairs or otherwise abate the situation within 24 hours. Defects hazardous to life, health or safety include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Any condition that jeopardizes the security of the unit
- Major plumbing leaks or flooding, waterlogged ceiling or floor in imminent danger of falling
- Natural of LP gas or fuel oil leaks
- Any electrical problem or condition that could result in shook or fire
- Absence of a working heating system when outside temperature is below 50 degrees Fahrenheit
- Utilities not in service due to no fault of the resident, including no running hot water
- Inoperable smoke detectors
- Exterior door, window or lock broken and unable to secure apartment
- Inoperable toilet (does not apply if second toilet is available)
- Inoperable refrigerator
Resident Damage Charges
Let Us Know What Issue You Are Experiencing
HRI-Victory Apartments1520 Bailey Street
Houston, TX 77019
|Monday – Friday:||8:00am — 5:00pm|
|Saturday & Sunday:||Closed|
Do you have a concern that needs an answer?
Click below and fill out the form to submit a ticket with our help desk.